Re-Elect Michael Janz
- Edmonton Public School Board Chair and Vice-Chair and two-term public school trustee.
- Manager with Boys and Girls Club Big Brothers Big Sisters Edmonton.
- Marketing Director for the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues.
- Masters in Education Policy Studies from the University of Alberta.
- Avenue Magazine 2012 “Top 40 Under 40”, Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal (2012) and voted "Edmonton's Best School Trustee" in VUE Magazine
- President of the University of Alberta Students’ Union.
- Member of the University of Alberta Board of Governors.
- Six year Trustee, Edmonton Public Library Board.
- Faculty of Arts Representative on the University of Alberta Alumni Association.
Michael has championed:
- New school construction, including elementary, junior high and high schools.
- Financial literacy and post-secondary transitions.
- Improving academic achievement and high school completion rates.
- Focusing education spending on the classroom in support of teachers and school staff.
Election day is October 16th, 2017. For the next three months Michael will be continuing to attend community and school events, knocking on doors, putting up lawn signs, and distributing election material. Please take a moment to let Michael know what issues are important to you and your family so he can continue to advocate on your behalf.
Please support our campaign by hosting a lawn sign, making a donation or volunteering: michaeljanz.ca/volunteer