City Hall E-News - Friday October 28th, 2022
❄️ READ: Snow and Ice Update: Winter 2022/2023
🏊♀️ EVENT: Rollie Miles Rec Design Info Session
🎥 EVENT: No Visible Trauma - Free Screening
🎥 WATCH: Opening The Braithwaite Dog Park
🎥 WATCH: Drone shots from our group bike ride
🧑🏫 DISCUSS: Zoning Suggestions from Dr. Bob Summers
Join me at these Upcoming Events:
- Bikes, Playgrounds, and Tacos - Sunday, September 25th 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Save the Date: So Long Scona Pool - Pool Party October 2nd, 1:00 - 5:00PM
- Garneau Community Braithwaite Dog Park Grand Opening - October 16th, 2:00 - 4:00PM
- Greenfield to City Hall Bike Parade, October 8th, 2:00PM
TWO EVENTS: Join me!
- Free Family BBQ with MLA Richard Feehan - Friday September 2nd, 4PM-7PM
- Wednesday, August 31st: International Overdose Day Commemoration 6:30PM
- The most important document at City Hall: The Items Due list
- Khair For All Food Box Giveaway
- Old Strathcona Public Realm Strategy: Making Whyte Ave even more welcoming
- Taking Action on Problem Properties (Maccauley Edition)
- District Planning Engagement Dates
- Shout out to OSBA for the Patio, Mural, and Pet-Friendly Whyte Ave Map
- New Bus to the Zoo
REQUEST: Reading and Resource List:
Request: Reading and Resource List
June 8th E-News
- Bike Month Brewery visit - Sunday June 12th 12:30PM at Polar Park Brewing
- Did you know: "Why do I keep seeing so many unhoused neighbours?"
- Mansions Tax: Contemplating a higher tax subclass on the wealthiest homes
- Saving police time and tax money: expanding 24/7 crisis diversion
- E-Bike Share - have you tried one?
- Help report a problem property!
- Read this book: Crisis in Canada's Policing by former Toronto Mayor John Sewell
- Renter's Rights: Motion Passed
June is Bike Month! Let's get out and ride and explore our community, make new friends, and enjoy our summer. From mural tours to playground tours to bakeries to breweries -- we got you covered! This is a rolling list of events and if you are aware of another one, please let me know!
TAKE ACTION: If you haven't sent a letter already, we have $400M on the table from the Federal government. Use this tool to send a letter and help ensure that Edmonton gets our fair share!