I began yesterday morning with an LRT trip to the Century Park Station. Edmonton Public Library’s first book “vending machine” was installed this morning to serve transit commuters with their morning book fix. As one of the trustees for the Edmonton Public Library, I was thrilled to see an enthusiastic media there in full force. You can read more about the pilot program by clicking here and here.
Continue reading »
Some of the things I write about are:
- Southwest Edmonton Needs New Public Elementary, Junior and High Schools
- 2017 Re-election Campaign Volunteer Opportunities:
- (Video) Understanding Alberta’s Education System: Public education: What should it be, and how do we achieve it?
- Fairness and equity for Alberta Public Schools
- (Updated) It’s Time to End the Education Property Tax Designation illusion
- Partnership in Action: EPSB Kindergarten students to receive free EPL cards!
- Electing a new Board Chair…
- Sharpen the Saw: Professional Development Opportunities in Alberta
- Can we open a Catholic Faith program within the public school system?
- All votes for MLA deserve an equal weight
- Education of the head and the heart: THINKEQUAL and Edmonton Public Schools
- What if EPSB was powered by 100% Renewable Energy?
- Teacher Bargaining, ASBA and a proposed 50% cut to ASBA Membership fees
- Education Act delay is a very good thing.
- Aloha! pt. 2: Is the ASEBP a service of the ASBA? If not, why is ASBA membership required to access health plan services?
Become a fan on Facebook
Sign Up for our Ward F Newsletter
Did you know you can watch our board meeting live online? Live Streaming is here!
Board meeting agendas and documents are posted Thursday before each board meeting online:
- No public Twitter messages.