Some of the things I write about are:
- Teacher Bargaining, ASBA and a proposed 50% cut to ASBA Membership fees
- Education Act delay is a very good thing.
- Aloha! pt. 2: Is the ASEBP a service of the ASBA? If not, why is ASBA membership required to access health plan services?
- Aloha! Why are ASBA-appointed ASEBP board members going to Hawaii, where else are they traveling and how much are they paying themselves with our public education dollars?
- Public Dollars Should Remain in Public Schools
- Celebrating English Language Learners through lessons on Winter
- Can a School Board leave the ASBA?
- Eleven education issues I expect to hit the news (fall 2015)
- Alberta Needs A Wellness Foundation
- Celebrating EPSB and Metro School Board Advocacy
- Edmonton Public Schools to debate leaving the Alberta School Boards’ Association
- Highlights from The June 23rd Board Meeting
- Resignation Letter as Vice-President Alberta School Boards’ Association
- I support banning corporate and union donations and municipal campaign finance reform.
- Alberta School Boards should support a tax on sugary drinks.
Become a fan on Facebook
Sign Up for our Ward F Newsletter
Did you know you can watch our board meeting live online? Live Streaming is here!
Board meeting agendas and documents are posted Thursday before each board meeting online:
- No public Twitter messages.