Some of the things I write about are:
- (Updated) It’s Time to End the Education Property Tax Designation illusion
- Partnership in Action: EPSB Kindergarten students to receive free EPL cards!
- Electing a new Board Chair…
- Sharpen the Saw: Professional Development Opportunities in Alberta
- Can we open a Catholic Faith program within the public school system?
- All votes for MLA deserve an equal weight
- Education of the head and the heart: THINKEQUAL and Edmonton Public Schools
- What if EPSB was powered by 100% Renewable Energy?
- Teacher Bargaining, ASBA and a proposed 50% cut to ASBA Membership fees
- Education Act delay is a very good thing.
- Aloha! pt. 2: Is the ASEBP a service of the ASBA? If not, why is ASBA membership required to access health plan services?
- Aloha! Why are ASBA-appointed ASEBP board members going to Hawaii, where else are they traveling and how much are they paying themselves with our public education dollars?
- Public Dollars Should Remain in Public Schools
- Celebrating English Language Learners through lessons on Winter
- Can a School Board leave the ASBA?
Become a fan on Facebook
Sign Up for our Ward F Newsletter
Did you know you can watch our board meeting live online? Live Streaming is here!
Board meeting agendas and documents are posted Thursday before each board meeting online:
- No public Twitter messages.